GES Graduate Application Portal Open for these Category of SHS Vacancies. The management of Ghana Education Service(GES) Recruitment Portal has been opened for the recruitment of Qualified Teachers on the grade of Assistant Director I and above.
The reads that, applications are invited from Qualified service teachers on the grade of Assistant Director I and above for considerations to be appointed as Assistant Headmaster/Headmistress and Vice Principal to fill vacancies in some Senior High Schools and Technical Institute within the Region.
Successful Candidates should be ready to serve in any school in the Region (Please attach an undertaking to accept posting anywhere within the Region)
Required Qualification into the GES
Applicants must be :
- A Graduate Professional Teacher with an Experience in school administration and should be able to serve for four(4) years before retirement ( A Second Degree is an added advantage)
- Must be on the Grade of Assistant Director I for a minimum of two years.
Desired Qualification into Ghana Education Service (GES)
Applicants must have held any one or a combination of the following position :
- Head of Department for three(3) years
- Senior Housemaster/mistress for three(3) years
- Guidance and Counselling Co-ordinator for three(3) years
- House Master/Mistress for five(5) years
In addition to the above, the applicant should have a very satisfactory work history and conduct within the Ghana Education Service.
Applicants should fill four(4) copies of Application Forms (Available at all Municipal/District Education Offices- Volta Region)
Note: Completed application forms must be accompanied by a Confidential Report and Appraisal Forms from Municipal/District Directors and Head of Institutions.
GES Application Recruitment Deadline
All completed application forms should reach the Regional Director not later than Friday 28th January, 2022. Municipal District Directors and Head of Second Cycle Institutions are to notify all eligible applicants.