The Management of Ghana Education Service (GES) has opened the GES Recruitment Portal for University Graduate to be considered for employment into GES. Check here for how to apply for GES Recruitment Portal for University Graduates. Portal for GES Recruitment is opened.
GES Recruitment Portal for University Graduates
GES Recruitment Portal
GES Recruitment portal is the portal through which a graduate gets to apply to be employed into the teaching field. The GES Recruitment portal is opened every year after financial clearance from the Ministry of Finance is given to the Ministry of Education. The portal is opened twice every year for graduates to apply.
Criteria for GES Recruitment Application for University Graduate
Here is a criteria for applying for GES Recruitment:
- Completed and passed the final-year Bachelor Degree Examination.
- Passed the Teacher Licensure Examination.
- Completed the mandatory National Service
- Candidate should be prepared and ready to work wherever they will be posted to by the GES.
GES Recruitment Application Requirements
The Ghana Education Service (GES) is seeking applications from those with a degree in education who are interested in joining the service.
Those interested in applying should meet the following requirements:
- Log onto gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on ‘Apply for posting as a newly trained Degree Teacher’
- Fill in your details
- Click submit
Note that, only correctly entered applications will be considered for recruitment.
Being passionate as a Blogger has been a journey worthwhile.