Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Interview Questions and What You Need To Carry Along
The Ghana Scholarship Secretariat has released the list of shortlisted applicants for further engagements.
These shortlisted applicants will then go through a well organized interview session in order to push through.
Trust News has gathered that authorities at the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat have started calling applicants and we have therefore made available some of the interview questions which will be helpful for a successful interview.
Below are some of the interview questions you are likely to be asked.
Go through and get yourself prepared for the task ahead.
Some interview questions :
- Name 5 of the govt flagship programs?
- Why should we give you the scholarship?
- Name three female Ministers under Nana Addo’s first term.
- Who is the New Speaker of Parliament.
- What is the name of your MP
- What is the name of your Assembly Man.
- What problem does your program going to solve in your community. Eg; Ashanti region and Ghana as a whole.
- What’s the name of your King
- If you don’t get this scholarship, what will you do?
- Why are you here?
- Discuss what your program is about and the problem it will solve.
- What motivates you ?
Some materials to carry along to the interview room
- Your aptitude test print out
- Your academy transcripts/results
- Your certificates if possible.
- Any other relevant academic material available
Above all, be bold and go through this interview successfully.