What is Nabco Exit Training Portal ?
How to Access Nabco Exit Training Portal 2021. The NABCO Mandatory Exit Plan Training Session For September 2021 is scheduled to take place on the NABCO Academy platform. This means Each and every qualified NABCo trainee is expected to login to his or her NABCO Academy portal using the NABCO Reference Number, and the NABCO Portal Password.
Why Nabco Exit Training Portal ?
The NABCO Exit Training Portal is meant for all Trainees to promote further development of skills and provide opportunities in oder to be fit for the world of work.
Reasons Why the Nabco Exit Training Portal is important ?
- Further Skills Development and Training opportunities for you.
- Improve Value Addition at your current place of work
- Enhancing Your Job hunts and Entrepreneurship Capacity
Steps to Login to Nabco Exit Training Portal
- First, open your Web browser on your phone or PC.
- Type in this address: https://academy.nabco.gov.gh/ then click on the Go button to go to the homepage.
- Once you are on the homepage, you’ll see the Login button located at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the Login Button.
- Now Enter your NABCO Number as the USERNAME and then NABCO portal Password as the Password.
How to Access Nabco Exit Training Portal 2021
If everything goes well, you’ll be login to the Training Portal (NSTA Platform).
Once You’re Logged Into The NSTA Platform, You Will See The Available courses. there you can begin your learning.
Nabco Exit Training Course Structure
Course Outline – Phase 1
- Entrepreneurship 101 Training General – Online and Mandatory for ALL TRAINEES.
- Professionalism, Business Ethics & Etiquettes, and Networking Online and Mandatory for ALL TRAINEES.
- Renewable Energy Entrepreneurship – Online, Mandatory for those who selected Entrepreneurship as part of CPTP and for others according to interest.
Course Outline – Phase 2
The training sessions on this phase will only be available to those who selected
b. Career-Focused Further Learning
c. Permanent Employment in Private Sector as part of their CPTP, and that’s in addition to taking Phase 1 courses
- Entrepreneurship 101 – Business Plan Development – Online
- Professionalism, Business Ethics & Etiquettes, and Networking – In-Person hands-on training. Dates and Venues will be announced later.
- Renewable Energy Entrepreneurship – In-Person hands-on training. Dates and Venues will be announced later.
Subscribe to Our RSS Feed