How To Apply For Ghanaian Tourist Visa
Ghanaian Tourist Visa
A tourist is a person who is visiting a place for pleasure and interest, especially when they are on holiday.
Ghana is the number one location for tourists visiting Africa. Here is a complete Guide on Getting a Tourist visa to Ghana from anywhere in the World.
Ghana is one of the countries in Africa that have easy immigration rules.
How to Apply For Ghanaian Tourist Visa
1.Visit any nearby immigration / authorized office (Ghana embassy, consulate office or high commission in-home or neighboring country) and check the current visa regulations and requirements.
2.Obtain a visa application from the immigration office. The application forms may also be downloaded from websites of different immigration offices (Ghana embassy, consulate office, or high commission) websites.
A list of these can be viewed at http://www.embassypages.com/ghana
3.The applicant then must fill the form carefully and accurately, and he/she must insert date and signature on the form after filling;
4.Make all necessary payments
5.Attach required documents on to the completed application form; and
6.Submit an application to the Ghana embassy, consulate office, or high commission.
Ghanaian Tourist Visa Online
USA residents can also apply online by visiting http://ghana.visahq.com/ and click on the prompt Apply online.
The prompt will lead to an application form at
Fill all required fields and save information to continue to the next stage.
The system then takes the applicant through the application process.
USA citizens can also apply for a tourist visa at
Documents Need for Ghanaian Tourist Visa
- Valid passport(for you and whoever is traveling with you)
- Health Certificate (for you and whoever is traveling with you)
- Two (2) recent passport-size photos
- Invitation letter from family / friend in Cameroon
- Flight itinerary / return air ticket
- Copy of identification documents,
- Letter of consent from the parent, and a copy of parent`s photo ID (for children under 18 years).
- Proof of sufficient funds (Recent bank statement)
- Marriage certificate (if you are travelling with spouse)
- Proof of relationship with dependants (if any)
- Ghanaian Tourist Visa Fees
The fees for a Ghanaian tourist visa vary basing on where it is acquires the fees are approximately as follows:
1.For citizens of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Gratis fees are:
- Single Entry Visa $60.00(must be used within 3 months from date of issue)
- Multiple Entry Visa $100.00
- Single Expedited $100.00
- Multiple Visa Expedited $200.00
2.Fees at the Ghanaian Embassy in Washington (USA)
- Consulate fee $ 65.00
- Service fee is $ 79.00
- Typical fedex fee $ 30.00 for FedEx Service.
- Tourist emergency consulate fee $ 105
- Tourist multi entry rush consulate fee $ 205
- Tourist multiple entry Consulate fee $ 105
- Tourist rush Consulate fee $ 105
Contacts Of Ghanaian Tourist Visa Office
1.Ghana Immigration Service
Headquarters (off Ako Adjei overpass)
Independence Avenue, Accra-Ghana
221667 ,674125, 213401
Fax: +233(0)302- 258249
2.Ghana Immigration Service Tema +233 (0)303-206656 / 212115 / 202552
3.Ghana Immigration Service Kotoka International Airport +233 (0)302-776171 / 777401 / 762616
4.Ghana Immigration Service Enforcement +233 (0)302-685007 / 665874 / 685004 / 685000
5.Ghanaian Embassies, High commissions or consulate offices in different countries a list of these can be viewed at http://www.embassypages.com/ghana and at http://www.ghanaimmigration.org/contact_out.htm
6.A list of regional offices of the Ghana Immigration Service may be viewed at http://www.ghanaimmigration.org/
Subscribe to Our RSS Feed