If you are a young South African interested in gaining work experience and developing your skills in the mining industry, you may be eligible for the Seriti Learnership Program.
This program provides opportunities for learners to receive training and on-the-job experience in various mining disciplines.
In this guide, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about the Seriti Learnership application process.
What is the Seriti Learnership Program?
The Seriti Learnership Program is a training and work experience initiative that is aimed at young South Africans who are interested in pursuing a career in the mining industry. The program provides learners with the opportunity to gain theoretical and practical training in various mining disciplines while working on site.
Who is Eligible for the Seriti Learnership Program?
To be eligible for the Seriti Learnership Program, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Grade 12 or an equivalent qualification
- You must have a valid driver’s license (for certain positions)
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 35
- You must not have participated in the program before
What are the Benefits of the Seriti Learnership Program?
Participating in the Seriti Learnership Program can provide you with a number of benefits, including:
- Receiving training and on-the-job experience in the mining industry
- Developing your skills and knowledge in various mining disciplines
- Building your network and connections in the industry
- Earning a stipend or salary, depending on the position
How to Apply for the Seriti Learnership Program?
To apply for the Seriti Learnership Program, you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the Seriti website and search for available learnership positions.
- Select the position you are interested in and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill out the application form and upload your CV and any supporting documents.
- Submit your application.
If your application is successful, you will be invited for an interview with Seriti. If you are selected, you will be required to attend an orientation session before starting your learnership.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Seriti Learnership Program
Q: Is the Seriti Learnership Program open to international applicants? A: No, the Seriti Learnership Program is only open to South African citizens.
Q: What kind of training will I receive in the program? A: The training you receive will depend on the learnership position you are selected for. However, you can expect to receive theoretical and practical training in various mining disciplines.
Q: Can I apply for more than one learnership position? A: Yes, you can apply for multiple learnership positions. However, you will need to submit a separate application for each position.
The Seriti Learnership Program is a valuable opportunity for young South Africans to gain work experience and training in the mining industry. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in pursuing a career in mining, be sure to visit the Seriti website and apply for available learnership positions. Remember to prepare for your interview and attend the orientation session if you are selected. Participating in the program can be a rewarding experience that can help you build your career in the mining industry.