MUC Admission List Portal, MUC Admission list, MUC Admission, MUC Portal Login, How to check MUC Admission List
What is MUC Admission List Portal?
Are you an applicant who has applied to the Methodist University College and have not checked your admission list yet. The Methodist University College has released the admission list of successful applicants to begin the next academic year.
MUC admission list portal is the portal window or interface that enables an applicant to check in order to access information about his admission and other related admission details.
How to Access MUC Admission List Portal
In order to access the MUC Admission List Portal to access the MUC Admission List, the applicant has to follow the follow steps:
- Log onto MUC Admission List Portal using any search engine available
- Fill your first and last name in the field provided
- Select the programmes you applied for
- Click on ” Search” from the option provided
Additional Instructions on how to access MUC Admission List Portal
- You can search using first name only, surname only, programme only, OR a combination of any of them
- You will need your applicant reference number in order to print your letter. If you applied as a mature student, please use your index number given during the entrance examination.
How to apply for MUC Hospital Form
Fresh students are to print hospital examination forms from the internet whenever MUC Admission List is out. Hospital examination forms are forms that authenticates an applicant as free from any medical disorder.
Check MUC Admission List
This is a list of successful applicants who have gained entry into the school and are willing to abide by the rules and regulation of the school. The procedure for the MUC Admission List is similar to how to access the MUC Admission List Portal.
Successful applicants are expected to report to the school to avoid admissions being given to others on the waiting list.
Subscribe to Our RSS Feed