Here is how to apply for the Ghana education service recruitments, Before you apply take a critical look at Ghana Education Service Recruitment Requirements
GES RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
The GES has indicated that candidates who wish to be considered for employment as teachers must have the following basic requirements.
- Completed and passed the final-year College of Education Examination in 2017 or 2018, and have no outstanding referral paper.
- Passed the Teacher Licensure Examination.
- Completed the mandatory National Service
- Candidate should be prepared and ready to work wherever they will be posted to by the GES.
- Only newly trained teachers who meet the above will be shortlisted/Posted.
The closing date for the registration period is in September 2021 whiles the postings shall be completed and made public by the end of November 2020
You will need to make all applications through the GES recruitment portal. It is from this portal that you will get a GES recruitment form to fill. Once you fill it, ensure that you send it to the GES promotion site.
Indeed, this GES Promotions Portal is the official website for GES Ghana. However, you should note that you will pay a voucher before making the application. Here are the steps every applicant will follow.
- Click on buy voucher after logging into the Ghana education service recruitment portal;
- Select the mobile payment you would like to make and pay;
- Type your email address;
- Submit your application and wait for approval;
- Dial *170# on your phone, select my approvals and enter your PIN;
- Your voucher code will be sent to your phone;
- Copy the voucher code on the website;
- Follow the instructions, laid procedures, and submit the application.
Subscribe to Our RSS Feed