UCC Admission List Portal, UCC Admission list, UCC Admission, UCC Portal Login, How to check UCC Admission List
What is UCC Admission List Portal ?
Are you an applicant who has applied the University of Cape Coast and have not checked your admission list yet. The University of Cape Coast has released the admission list of successful applicants to begin the next academic year.
UCC admission list portal is the portal window or interface that enables an applicant to check in order to access information about his admission and other related admission details.
How to Access UCC Admission List Portal
In order to access the UCC Admission List Portal to access the UCC Admission List, the applicant has to follow the follow steps:
- Log onto UCC Admission List Portal using any search engine available
- Fill your first and last name in the field provided
- Select the programmes you applied for
- Click on ” Search” from the option provided
Additional Instructions on how to access UCC Admission List Portal
- You can search using first name only, surname only, programme only, OR a combination of any of them
- You will need your applicant reference number in order to print your letter.If you applied as a mature student, please use your index number given during the entrance examination.
How to apply for UCC Hospital Form
Fresh students are to print hospital examination forms from the internet whenever UCC Admission List is out. Hospital examination forms are forms that authenticates an applicant as free from any medical disorder.
Check UCC Admission List
This is a list of successful applicants who have gained entry into the school and are willing to abide by the rules and regulation of the school. The procedure for the UCC Admission List is similar to how to access the UCC Admission List Portal.
Successful applicants are expected to report to the school to avoid admissions being given to others on the waiting list.