UCC Sandwich School Fees 2022/2023. The University of Cape Coast has released the fees for the conduct of the UCC Five Semester for the year ending 2022/2023. UCC conducts both three(3) semester and five(5) semester sandwich every year. Check here for UCC Sandwich School Fees 2022/2023.
How much is UCC Sandwich Accommodation Fees ?
The sandwich programmes are non-residential, and students outside Cape Coast will be responsible for securing their own accommodation on campus. There are accommodation options in the halls of residence to choose from. The accommodation fees vary each year.
UCC Sandwich School Fees 2022/2023
The fees for UCC Sandwich Programme is as follows:
|Sandwich Type||Fresh Students||Continuing Students|
NB: Fees for all programmes should be paid into UCC Sandwich Admissions Account (Account Number 3021130000995, University of Cape Coast Branch) at any networked branch of Ghana Commercial Bank.
UCC Sandwich Sales Centres
- Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Ghana Post Offices at the Regional Capitals – (Mode of payment – POSTAL ORDER)
- University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra Mode of payment as follows: Bank: GCB, Branch: Kaneshie Industrial Area, A/C: Name: UCC Accra Guest House, A/C Number 1201130006903: Branch-). NB: All payments are to be made at the GCB Kaneshie Industrial Area Branch ONLY
- Kumasi Workers’ College, Kumasi (Mode of payment – CASH)
- I-J Consult, Apostle Dr. Baidoo Avenue (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road), Millennium City, Kasoa (Mode of payment – CASH)
- All UCC College of Distance Education (CoDE) Study Centres (Mode of payment: GCB Bankers Draft in the name of The Registrar, University of Cape Coast)