A cut-off point is a minimum aggregate an applicant must have in order to secure admission to a school, university, or college.
Cut Off Points For UDS
Now, what do I mean by Of UDS programmes and cut off points?
Thus, the lower the number of aggregate, the more your chance you have of getting admission to study a course or program of your preference.
Truly, knowing the courses offered in UDS and their cut off points helps you to set a performance target for yourself even before you write your wassce examination.
Assuredly, Educareguide has compiled a list of all UDS cut off points 2021/22 for your benefit. Therefore, you will find every UDS course and its cut off point in this article.
UDS Programmes And Cut Off Points
At this point, let’s go through the complete checklist of UDS Courses And Their Cut Off Points right below.
As a matter of caution, you should strive to attain the best of grades, as very few applicants get admission with the cut off aggregate.
As a word of caution, do not make the cut off point your must get aggregate. Rather strive to get an aggregate that is better than the cut off point.
Certainly, the cutoff point changes from year to year, depending of the situation. You will find the List Of all UDS Courses and their minimum admission requirements for 2021/22 below:
UDS Courses And Cut Off Points
- BA Development Education 19
- BEd Agricultural Science 20
- BEd Basic Education 21
- BEd Early Childhood Care And Education 21
- BEd Family And Consumer Science 19
- BEd Social Science 16
- BSc Agribusiness 18
- BSc Agriculture Technology 17
- BSc Aquaculture Technology And Fisheries Science 16
- BSc Biotechnology And Molecular Biology 17
- BSc Community Nutrition 19
- BSc Ecotourism And Hospitality Management 16
- BSc Environmental Management And Sustainability 18
- BSc Family And Consumer Science 17
- BSc Fisheries And Aquaculture Technology 20
- BSc Food Science And Technology 15
Definitely, the list is not exhausted as you can find more courses that UDS offer just below.
Courses Offered In UDS
- BSc Health Information Management 14
- BSc Medical Imaging Technology 14
- BSc Midwifery 13
- BSc Nurse Anaesthesia 14
- BSc Nurse Practitioner 13
- BSc Nursing 13
- BSc Paediatric Nursing 14
- BSc Physician Assistant 13
- BSc Renewable Natural Resources 17
- BSc Social Change Communication 18
- BSc Veterinary Nursing 16
- Certificate In Early Childhood Care And Education 19
- Diploma In Agriculture Science Education 20
- Diploma In Agriculture Technology 20
- Diploma In Basic Education 20
- Diploma In Biotechnology And Molecular Biology 19
- Diploma In Development Education 16
- Diploma In Development Education Studies 17
- Diploma In Early Childhood Care And Education 18
- Diploma In Family And Consumer Science 17
- Diploma In Social Change Communication 16