UDS Hospital Medical Examination Forms for Fresh Students is available for students to have access. The University has made available the Medical Examination Requirements for students to follow.
The management of University For Development Studies (UDS) has released the Hospital Medical Examination Forms for students. Go through and get yourself what you need.
- Download the following forms from the University website:
i. Confidential Medical Report
ii. Laboratory Report
iii. X-ray Form
iv. Fresh Students’ Oral Screening Form
v. Eye Screening Form & Fresh Students’ Eye Examination Report
- Portions of the forms must be filled by Students appropriately.
- Visit the Laboratory Unit of the University Hospital with the
Laboratory report form to collect specimen containers, and also for
your blood sample to be taken.
- Report at the X-ray Unit with the X-ray form for the necessary
procedures to be done.
- Report at the Dental Clinic with the oral form for the oral examination.
- Report at the Eye Clinic with its forms for the eye screening.
- Go back to the Laboratory and X-ray Units for the respective results,
and proceed to the OPD for procedures on weight, height, and blood
- The OPD In-Charge will schedule your consultation with a Medical
Officer for the medical examination and completion of the Confidential
- Submit a photocopy of the completed Confidential Medical Report as
well as your NHIS details (if available) and two (2) passport sized
photographs to HIRU (Records) Unit.
- A hospital records card would be issued to you by HIRU (Records) if
they are satisfied with step 9.
- The original copy of the Confidential Medical Report should be
submitted to the Directorate of Academic Affairs for further action.
- Students are advised to keep photocopies of the Confidential Medical
Report for future references.
Let us know what you think about the post from above. Thank you