University For Development Studies Mature Students Admission Forms 2021/2022-Ghanaian Candidates aged at least 25years who undergo a Qualifying Examination conducted by the University in English (Essay, Comprehension, Grammar and Usage) and General Paper (Quantitative Methods, Critical & Logical Thinking and Current Affairs) may be considered for admission to the Bachelor of Science in Administration and Bachelor of Arts degree programmes. Applications must be lodged initially with the Resident.
Mode of Application for the University For Development Studies Mature Students Forms 2021/2022
Registration for the University For Development Studies mature students course for the 2021/2022 academic year takes place from Friday, February 26 to Wednesday, April 7, 2021. Successful applicants will be admitted into the following Level 100 (Bachelor of Arts) or Diploma Distance Education Programmes based on their performance in the entrance examinations:
Programmes Combination at UDS
Bachelor of Arts subject combinations
- Political Science, Sociology and Information Studies
- Psychology, Sociology and Information Studies
- Adult Education and Human Resource Studies, Psychology, Information Studies
- Accounting, Psychology, Adult Education and Human Resource Studies (for applicants who do very well in Mathematics in the entrance examination)
- Public Administration, Sociology, Information Studies
- Human Resource Management, Psychology, Information Studies
- Diploma in Youth and Development
- Diploma in Adult Education
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Librarianship
- Diploma in Accounting
University For Development Studies Mature Students Admission Forms 2021/2022.
UDS Entry Requirements
Applicants must be at least 25 years old at the time of application and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old.
Applicants must register for, attend and complete the University For Development Studies Access Course and pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
Applicants who pass the Entrance Examination must purchase an e-voucher from designated banks to access the online application form.
Tutorials will be held online through the University Learning Management System
The fee for registration, the Access Course and Entrance Examination is GH¢450.00. Please note that the fee is non-refundable.
Payment for these should be made into the University bank account
Applicants should register online at the University For Development Studies Website.
Only applicants who pass the entrance examination will be eligible to purchase the e-voucher to access the University’s on-line application form.
Time for the UDS Access Course
- Saturday, April 10 – Sunday, April 11, 2021 (Orientation/Training on SAKAI LMS)
- Saturday, April 17 – Sunday, April 18, 2021
- Saturday, April 24 – Sunday, April 25, 2021
- Saturday, May 1 – Sunday, May 2, 2021
- Saturday, May 8 – Sunday, May 9, 2021
- Saturday, May 15 – Sunday, May 16, 2021
- Saturday, May 22 – Sunday, May 23, 2021
- Saturday, May 29 – Sunday, May 30, 2021
- Saturday, June 5 – Sunday, June 6, 2021
- Saturday, June 12 – Sunday June 13, 2021
NB: Please note that this is the official University For Development Studies Mature Access Course. All other advertised courses have not been sanctioned by the University. Only candidates who participate in the official University For Development Studies Mature Access Course will be eligible to take the entrance examination.