2022 GETFund Scholarships for Ghana Students
If you are one of the scholars that do love to school in Ghana for free, then this is the right spot for you. In this article, you will know almost everything on how to benefit from GETFund scholarships for Ghana students.
GETFUND is an acronym for Ghana Education Trust Fund, and it was established by a law of Parliament. The initiative is developed by the Ghanaian Government to support education, and it’s known as a public trust. This program aims to provide scholarships to exceptional and needy students as well as to provide extra funding to the Scholarship Secretariat.
In essence, the fund will be available to accredit tertiary institutions in Ghana, and the Government also put up effort into the release of GETFUND. However, the Ghana stock exchange secretariat will receive the fund and later oversee the redistribution to the needy student.
GETFUND is now receiving applications for all eligible Ghana students for the 2022-2023 scholarship.
GETFUND scholarships for Ghana students are available to students in high school and those in University. The fund will also help to supplement the Ghana education sector with educational resources and even paying the tuition fees for the selected candidates.
Level and Field of Study for GETFUND scholarships
GETFUND scholarships for Ghana students are available to pursue masters and to help them earn a degree. The scholarship is available to all graduates with a first degree to study for a master’s degree at a foreign university.
Worth of GETFUND scholarship
The worth of GETFUND scholarship for Ghana students is a full scholarship, which includes paid-tuition and other expenses are taken care of.
Host Nationality of GETFUND Scholarships for Ghana Students 2022-2023
GETFUND scholarship for Ghana students is being hosted by the Government of Ghana.
Eligible Criteria for GETFUND scholarships
To be considered eligible for this scholarship,
- You must hold a first-degree certificate.
- Your nationality must be Ghana.
- Additional Requirements for GETFund Scholarships
- Other requirements for the GETFUND scholarship for Ghana students in 2021 are:
- An application letter.
- Proof of nationality.
- A copy of the admission letter to the foreign school you wish to attend.
- A fee schedule from the school abroad.
- Well-detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- A copy of the 1st-degree certificate from the university you attended.
- A copy of the previous transcript from the university you attended, and it must be duly endorsed by the school as an exact copy
- A copy of the National Service Certificate.
Application Methods for GETFund Scholarships for Ghana Students 2022
It is important to note that when you are applying for a government grant, you must adhere to instructions, answer all questions, and fill all available forms to be considered for the grant.
Here are the procedures for GETFUND scholarship for Ghana students 2022-2023:
You must ensure to complete the application form.
You must submit the application to a scholarship registrar, and it must be via a registrar of the institution of the applicant.
Moreover, the application procedure stated above must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Three passport photos in standard passport size with the name of the applicant written on the back.
- A valid duplicate letter of admission from the applicant.
- A medical certificate obtained from a government medical officer for public health.
- A brief description of the research topic that shows your area of interest.
Step by step process for GETFund Scholarships
- You must register using the form on the screen as soon as possible with accurate information.
- You must download the application form by clicking on the “click to download form” menu highlighted at the top of the page.
- You must print the forms and submit them to the registrar of scholarships in Ghana.
- You must ensure that the information you provide is truthful and reliable.
- You must print the forms and submit them to the registrar of applications in your institution.
- For the processing of the application, the trade show Secretariat requests that all applicants should submit to the GETFUND reception.
Applications should be addressed to:
Box MB, 254
Now that you know, the selection process is quite rigorous, and the GETFund scholarship is quite competitive. Therefore, you must ensure to provide all the required documents and follow the general processes to stand a better chance of being selected.
Application Deadline for GETFund
The closing date for applications is Friday 31st June,2022
Frequently Asked Questions About GETFund Scholarships
What is GETFUND?
GETFUND is an acronym for Ghana Education Trust Fund, and it was established by a law of Parliament. The initiative is developed by the Ghanaian Government to support education, and it’s known as a public trust.
This program aims to provide scholarships to exceptional and needy students as well as to provide extra funding to the Scholarship Secretariat.
2 What is the Scholarship Worth for GETFund Scholarships?
The worth of GETFUND scholarship for Ghana students 2022 is a full scholarship, which includes paid-tuition and other expenses are taken care of.
3 Which Country is the Host Nation of this Scholarship?
GETFUND scholarship for Ghana students 2022 is hosted by the Government of Ghana.
4 When is the Scholarship Application Deadline?
The application deadline is Friday, 31st June,2022
GETFUND provides supports for the delivery of incredible opportunities to Ghana students. likewise, it offers quality education to the eligible Ghanaian to study for a master’s degree at a foreign university through effective funding policies.
This article provided you with top-notch information about the worth, field of study, and eligibility criteria for GETFUND scholarship for Ghana students 2022. This is the best opportunity for passionate Ghanaian students to get financial aid and grants to fund their education. We wish you all the best in Africa.
Subscribe to Our RSS Feed