Nursing Training College Student Portal. All prospective students of the Nursing Training College are to use their Nursing Training College Student Portal to access course materials and results of semester examinations.
Buy Nursing Training College forms, Apply for Nursing Training, List of Nursing Training Colleges in Ghana, Access Nursing Training College Admission Portal, Nursing Training College Student Portal
Who Qualifies to be admitted in Nursing Training College in Ghana ?
In order to qualify to be admitted in the Nursing Training College in Ghana, an applicant is expected to acquire between the grade of A1-C6. All WASSCE students in a particular year can also apply as awaiting student.
How to access Nursing Training College Student Portal ?
All information regarding login into student portal of all Nursing trainees are found on ministry of health website. Hence, students are expected to use any device either, phone or personal computer together with login details to access the portal.
Steps to Access Nursing Training College Admission Portal ?
- Purchase a voucher for 100GH from GCB or ADB
- Visit ‘healthtraining.gov.gh‘
- Click on apply located on top of this page
- Enter serial and pin found on voucher
- Fill form with your details
- Attach certificate/s and photo
- Submit and print-out application summary
- Regularly check your application status with pin and serial.
- Confirm invitation and attend interview
- Check interview result
- Check and print out offer letter
- Confirm Admission Fee
- Pay at designated bank
- Report to college
- Report to school on time
- Attend classes
- Take part in quizzes and exams
- Pass your clinicals
- Pass final exams
Subscribe to Our RSS Feed